Located in Montreal, Emovi is a medical device company that develops products for knee joint assessment to restore patient quality of life. In partnership with the Quebec university research community, including the CRCHUM, École de Technologie supérieure (ÉTS), and TELUQ, Emovi completed the development of the KneeKGTM, a unique clinical tool evaluating knee functional deficiencies linked to patients’ symptoms and pathology progression. Emovi owns multiple patents and the exclusive worldwide license to commercialize KneeKGTM. http://emovi.ca
About the KneeKGTM
KneeKGTM is the first in-clinic device that meets the global need for dynamic alignment and knee function assessment. This innovative medical device evaluates knee function deficiencies linked to patients’ symptoms, knee injuries and pathology progression (markers). The KneeKGTM is approved by the FDA (510k), cleared by Health Canada and in Europe under the CE mark.
Digital Marketing Agent
Emovi is currently looking for a digital marketing executive to perfect the marketing support offered to our clients and support the marketing efforts made by Emovi.
- Position to be filled in Montreal, province of Quebec
- Reporting to the Communications and Marketing Manager as well as the CEO
- Community management on social networks
- Social media posts
- SEO recommendation app
- Revision and translation of internal and external documents
- All other tasks to support the marketing department
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bilingual (English, French)
- Proactive, motivated by working with new innovative technologies
- Knowledge of SEO and WordPress
- Excellent presentation skills in various conditions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Collaborative personality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, French and English
Education and experience
- Study in a relevant field related to communication and marketing
- Experience with SEO, social media and community management
Emovi welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.
Type of job: Part-time
Interview: February 2021
Start: February 2021
Salary: Based on experience